See How BBNaija's Princess & Tonto Dikeh's Ex, Churchill, Are "Fighting Corruption"

Forum 5 years ago

See How BBNaija's Princess & Tonto Dikeh's Ex, Churchill, Are "Fighting Corruption"

Big brother Naija Princess has shared photos from the Children’s day rally organized by EFCC which she attended with Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle, and it got people talking.

The photos has sparked dating rumours as some people are saying he is the man behind the private jet she took two days ago, and the convertible car she drove around Lagos yesterday.

She captioned the photos;

"Am outchea with @bigchurchhaven doing good work for my country at the childrens day rally organized by EFCC. Proudly Nigerian! #stopcurruption #naijamypride"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 8 hours ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 10 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand