Enugu State Government hosts Ex-BBNaija housemate Alex (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

Enugu State Government hosts Ex-BBNaija housemate Alex (Photos)

My heart is filled with so much love and joy and my mouth lacks words to speak How grateful and blessed I am. I am an indegene of Enugu State(042) and I know I represented 042 wella in the house.
I can’t wait to see you all tomorrow in Enugu ,Tnks to Enugu State government for this homely hosting ,ADA ENUGU will be visiting home tomorrow 14th May and I can’t just wait ???,thank you so much my UNUSUAL FAM❤❤
❤#hermothersdaughter#unusual#yourfavvillagegirl she visited her state and she was so delighted to meet with friends, family and well wishers.

Alex was welcomed like a princess that she is, and was mobbed by thousands of excited fans.
See some photos below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP
Forum | 2 days ago

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP

State Electoral Commissions Are Governors Rigging Tool – El-Rufai
Forum | 2 days ago

State Electoral Commissions Are Governors Rigging Tool – El-Rufai

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 3 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle