BBNaija Reunion: Phyna Lied, Chichi Has No Husband, Children – Hermes (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

BBNaija Reunion: Phyna Lied, Chichi Has No Husband, Children – Hermes (Video)

Hermes Iyele, the Big Brother Naija reality star, has defended his colleague, Chichi.

He said Season 7 winner, Josephine Otabor, popularly known as Phyna, lied that Chichi abandoned her husband and children.

Hermes, who made this known in a video also apologized for laughing while Phyna and Chichi were involved in a heated exchange.

Recall that Phyna had, during the reunion show on Thursday, said Chichi abandoned her husband and children in Benin, which led to the death of one of the children.

But Hermes said Chichi had told him that the viral picture that fueled the rumour was that of her uncle and children.

“First of all, I want to apologize for how the entire thing is misconstrued. I had a conversation with Chichi, and she told me that man is her uncle. She went to visit, and he took that picture.

”I asked why she didn’t tell her uncle to put out a disclaimer, and she said it will put them in a difficult situation because it was already difficult for them and her family members.

”I know for a fact that no one went out there to confirm anything. I was literally laughing at the impossibility of the entire situation. I was laughing because none of it was a fact,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell
Forum | 2 days ago

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 4 days ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State