We Get Pain In Our Line Of Hustle Daily – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Speaks Up

Forum 10 months ago

We Get Pain In Our Line Of Hustle Daily – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Speaks Up

Bolanle Ninalowo, the Popular Nollywood Actor, has explained that there is no job or hustle without its side effect as it comes with body pain which must be managed.

What is important, according to him, is to have a remedy to such body pain which comes with daily side hustle by Nigerians. He spoke when Easadol, a painkiller brand in Nigeria, unveiled him as its Brand Ambassador in Lagos.

The partnership which was officially unveiled marked an exciting chapter for both Easadol and the renowned Nollywood actor.

Bolanle “Nino” “Makanaki” Ninalowo, an accomplished actor, model, and philanthropist, has captivated audiences with his exceptional talent and magnetic presence on screen. With numerous critically acclaimed performances to his credit, Ninalowo has won the hearts of millions, establishing himself as one of Nigeria’s most beloved and influential personalities.

One of his popular movies which shot him into the limelight was Picture Perfect where he acted as an Area Boy. Since then, he has blown to become one of the most sought-after Nollywood Actors.

Easadol, manufactured by May & Baker Nigeria PLC, said this was why it considered him as the perfect fit to spread the message of health and wellness in line with its commitment to helping millions of Nigerians to manage headaches, mild to moderate pains and feverish conditions.

As the new Brand Ambassador, Ninalowo will lend his credibility, charisma, and passion to raise awareness about the benefits and effectiveness of Easadol in managing pain, enabling Nigerians to live their lives to the fullest.

Ninalowo said, “I am honoured to join forces with Easadol, a brand that shares my values of excellence and improving lives. I am thankful to M&B for this opportunity. What is life without pain and what is pain without drugs that we can use to ease the pain?

“There is no profession without its side effects. We get pain in the line of our hustle every day and I am privileged to be chosen to spread the word. I see it as a social responsibility on my side. I am glad to be the face to be seen as one who brings a solution to every people’s problem.

The Executive Director, Sales & Marketing, May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Pharm. Valentine Okelu, said, “We are thrilled to have Bolanle “Nino” “Makanaki” Ninalowo as the face of Easadol. His immense popularity, authenticity, and dedication to his craft make him the perfect choice to represent our brand. With Ninalowo’s involvement, we aim to reach new heights in creating awareness about Easadol’s benefits and ensuring that more Nigerians can experience the fast relief it offers.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 6 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage