She's Cashing Out - Social Media Users React As Eniola Badmus Flaunts Luxury Bag Worth N2.8 Million (Photo)

Forum 10 months ago

She's Cashing Out - Social Media Users React As Eniola Badmus Flaunts Luxury Bag Worth N2.8 Million (Photo)

Nigerian actress, Eniola Badmus, has sparked mixed reactions online after flaunting an expensive luxury bag.

Celebrities are known for acquiring luxury items and flaunting them on social media but many fans have considered it a means of putting pressure on others.

Taking to her Instastories, Eniola shared photos of a new Louis Vuitton bag she acquired which costs a whooping N2.8 million.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/55091d1c1079db8c4bcbe37b1dad11f6.jpeg

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/15b2287f841b213060ecf137b5516db7.jpeg

The photos sparked reactions online with many wondering why she has to show off.

nikky_shakka wrote:
 “I wonder how people spend so much on ugly things just to impress people”

pfashiondemand wrote: 
“Social media would make you feel you’re not doing enough”

kayladuki wrote: “
But was that the authentic she actually got? Proves nothing still”

neafseed wrote: 
“Most of these celebrities are not intelligent”

geegis wrote: “
Awwww rich kids. She’s cashing out”

dainejwelly wrote:
 “where una dey see this money? its beautiful”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection
Forum | 11 hours ago

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 20 hours ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 20 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up