Actress Anita Joseph Reacts to Reports That She's The One Funding Her Husband

Forum 10 months ago

Actress Anita Joseph Reacts to Reports That She's The One Funding Her Husband

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has reacted after a troll commented that she's the one funding her husband's lifestyle.

According to the troll, that's the reason her husband, MC Fish is loyal to her.

Reacting, Anita denied the claim, saying that her husband gets booked and gigs daily, and sometimes they choose to reject some jobs.

She wrote: “This imp dropped this on my Timeline. Only if you know hard my husband works , gigs every Day na we Dey reject jobs, ejukwa Lu’e se.

“Funding a man for 6yrs and 3weeks is no beans kupulu m Aka (orimiliatata water Nvr runs dry 

And e get who you go fund Wey still no go loyal or even get sense.

“If you say I Dey feed my husband no problem I agree why are you now bothered,non**key fund your own na if e too easy , fundugodi nwoke ka ara gba ghi 😂aramashiogri!! Shallom.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1dab7258bcdd47e04bfb9736bed83e6b.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 2 days ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH