I’m Deeply Sorry – BBNaija Deji Apologizes To Chichi

Forum 10 months ago

I’m Deeply Sorry – BBNaija Deji Apologizes To Chichi

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija reality show star, Deji Morafa has taken to Twitter to offer a public apology to fellow housemate and ex-lover, Chichi.

According to him, he is apologizing for not being genuine about his relationship with her during the show.

He tweeted: “In the light of the recent episode of the reunion, I realized some of my shortcomings and I will start by tendering my heartfelt apology to Chichi.

“I acknowledge that I failed to clearly express my lack of interest in pursuing a serious relationship with you during the show and I take full responsibility for it. After the show, we made an effort to work things out but unfortunately there was no chemistry between us to sustain a romantic relationship.

“In a nutshell, I’m sorry, my intention was never to disrespect you in any way.”

Recall that Deji had during the Third episode of the BBNaija reunion on Wednesday, stated that the reality show is a poverty alleviation scheme programme for Chichi.

His comment came after she threatened to expose his awful acts.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 1 week ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time