BBNaija Reunion: Tacha Slams Phyna For Dragging ChiChi’s Late Parents Into Verbal Exchange

Forum 10 months ago

BBNaija Reunion: Tacha Slams Phyna For Dragging ChiChi’s Late Parents Into Verbal Exchange

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Tacha has reacted to the altercation between her junior colleagues, Phyna and Chichi during the Lockdown reunion show.

During the reunion, Phyna resorted to hurling insults at Chi Chi, crossing the line by invoking the memory of her deceased parents and child.

The remarks made by Phyna triggered an outpouring of condemnation from viewers, who expressed their outrage and disappointment.

Among those who voiced their disapproval was Tacha Akide, who took to Twitter to express her deep disappointment with Phyna’s ruthless jabs.

Tacha emphasized the importance of respecting boundaries and stated that bringing deceased relatives into such a heated confrontation is completely inappropriate.

Tacha Wrote;

“Deceased relatives are off limits. This particular one no GEL AT ALL.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/183d4418140dc16fa6e6aa6b0db495db.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 1 day ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 1 day ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 2 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl