Dubai-Based Prophet Orders Davido To Sell His Newly Acquired Maybach (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Dubai-Based Prophet Orders Davido To Sell His Newly Acquired Maybach (Video)

Orock Henry Betang, the Senior Pastor of House of Prayers for all Nations also known as HOPFAN CHURCH, has a message for famous musician, Davido.

The prophet directed Davido to sell the car he recently bought.

Davido recently added to his collection of automobiles by acquiring a limited-edition bespoke Maybach S-Class ultra-luxury sedan dubbed the ‘2023 Mercedes-Maybach S 680 by Virgil Abloh’.

The luxurious ride, which features an identical two-tone colour scheme with black and sand Nappa leather is limited to just 150 units worldwide (meaning only 150 customers, including Davido, could own this bespoke ultra-luxury sedan globally).

Relaying the message from the Almighty in a video on Thursday, the cleric advised Davido to sell his exotic whip or give it out in order to avert the evil machination of the devil against his life.

He shared God had gracious plans for the famous singer but the devil also had his which he planned to achieve through the 2023 Mercedes-Maybach.

The Dubai-based Cameroonian Prophet also cautioned the ‘Timeless’ crooner about two days of the week, Tuesday and Thursday while urging fans and supporters of the singer to intercede on his and family’s behalf.

He said: “God bless everyone for joining me. My name is Prophet Orock Henry Betang. The Lord gave me a prophetic word for the Nigerian popular music artiste, the person of Davido.

“Today is Thursday the 22nd day of June, 2023. The Lord told me to tell him not to use the car he recently bought. Let him sell it not use it. Sell it not use it! Because the Devil has planned to use the car to pull him down.

“God has blessed him but the devil has plans to pull him down. Let him take note of Tuesday or Thursday of the week. I don’t know which of the week but I saw something bad. It was a good thing but he can escape it if he sells the car. He can give it out or sell it. Let him sell it back, the car he recently bought. Let him not use it.

“You might be thinking does God show interest in people like that? I want to tell us God is love and cares about everybody including people you don’t like. God is not man.

“Our prayers are with Davido, his crew; but there’s sad news coming. Let him not use the car. The best way to avert this is for him not to use the car he recently bought.

“The devil has planned to pull him down everywhere and people will be talking. We are doing our best to stand with him this season.

“If you care about him, share the live broadcast. Share it and tell your family and friends. Tell them to pray with him and the message can get to those close to him, his family and friends. Let us come together, and pray that God will show him mercy this season. God bless you.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal
Forum | 1 day ago

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal