Being A Father Changed Me A Lot – Wizkid

Forum 10 months ago

Being A Father Changed Me A Lot – Wizkid

Ayo Balogun, the world-famous Grammy-award-winning artiste, who is popularly known as Wizkid has talked about fatherhood.

He spoke about how being a father changed him as a person and a musician. 

The singer said being a father has put a lot of love in his heart and it is the drive that keeps him going. 

The Starboy made this known in a recent interview with popular UK-based afrobeats podcaster, Shopsydoo, in London.

He also identified music as his lifestyle, enthusing that is what he ‘sleeps’, ‘eats’ and ‘breathes’.  

‘’I sleep, breathe, eat, sh*t music. I’m always trying to elevate my craft from my sound, my videos, my productions, everything to a whole new level,’’ he said. 

‘’It [being a father] has changed me a lot. I am grown; lots of love in my heart, fuels me to keep going, that is the drive, the only drive to keep me going.

"My family, my kids, I just feel blessed to be their father, take care of them, God put me in that position, it is the biggest blessing in the world, being able to recreate.’’

The Ojuelegba crooner added that he has some surprises for his fans including a new song and video set to be released next week.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son
Forum | 3 days ago

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 4 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 4 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa