I Am Dating A Rich And Famous Billionaire – Bobrisky Brags

Forum 10 months ago

I Am Dating A Rich And Famous Billionaire – Bobrisky Brags

Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has revealed that he is in a relationship with a wealthy and popular Nigerian billionaire.

He took to his Instagram page to reveal that people, particularly the female gender, would be dumbstruck if they knew who his lover was.

According to him, he’s currently dating a billionaire who is well known and is the crush of many Nigerian ladies.

He wrote;

“Sometimes I wish to post my boyfriend. But naaa. I want some of dis girls to cover their eye in SHAME.. I’m dating one one of ur popular billionaire.”

He added:

“If many of you know who ts dating me haaa. I’m dating many of you girls CRUSH. I’m just lowkey. Thank your God we both want it lowkey if not none of you go hear word on dis Instagram. He’s rich and famous. We are both celebrities. He’s seeing dis post and laughing hard. Baby i love you ’. No on can take my cnace in ur heart”

See Post Below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a20be852e307a57cd62492fd8773bde8.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 1 day ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 2 days ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola