Imo Guber 2023 : Imo NNPP candidate challenges APC, others to debate

Forum 10 months ago

Imo Guber 2023 : Imo NNPP candidate challenges APC, others to debate

AHEAD of the November 11th Governorship Election in Imo state, the Gubernatorial candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party, NNPP, Hon. Uche Ben Odunzeh has challenged opposition candidates to a live debate on issues of governance.

Odunzeh who made the declaration on Wednesday during a media parley with selected newsmen boasted that he is the most qualified person to lead the state.

The Guber Candidate who took time to narrate his journey as an entrepreneur and what eventually prompted him to join politics explained that his mission in politics is solely for service

According to him, If elected the governor of imo state, the state will witness rapid transformation in all sectors stating that his administration will leverage on agriculture to create employment and access to foreign exchange.

“Under our administration in imo state, the state will witness rapid transformation in all sectors and in particular will leverage on agriculture to create jobs”

“We will rebuild imo state to the pride of imo people and her founding fathers. The candle light raised by Late Sam Mbakwe will shine again and by the grace of God we’ll surpass his achievements.

“I am the best man for the plump job and I say that without fear. I challenge other candidates to a live debate on issues of governance “.

“I believe I have the experience, courage and charisma needed to steer the leadership of imo state and I will serve the people with absolute loyalty.”

The candidate equally promised to prioritize education when elected, explaining that the future of any state lies in the education of her youths.

“Infact, we will pay more attention to a skill and technological driven education ” he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Again Adjourns Arraignment Of APC Chairman, Ganduje, Wife
Forum | 4 days ago

Court Again Adjourns Arraignment Of APC Chairman, Ganduje, Wife

UNILORIN Annual inter-faculty Quiz and Debate competition
Forum | 1 week ago

UNILORIN Annual inter-faculty Quiz and Debate competition

Kwankwaso’s Presidential Ambition in NNPP Mirage — APC
Forum | 1 week ago

Kwankwaso’s Presidential Ambition in NNPP Mirage — APC's Salihu Lukman