BBNaija Reunion: Reality Show Was Poverty Alleviation Scheme For You – Deji Taunts Chichi

Forum 10 months ago

BBNaija Reunion: Reality Show Was Poverty Alleviation Scheme For You – Deji Taunts Chichi

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 7 ‘fake’ housemate, Deji, has taunted Chichi, his love interest in the Level Up House.

He mocked Chichi during the BBNaija season 7 Reunion show Day 3 aired on Wednesday, saying the Big Brother platform was a poverty alleviation scheme for her.

He made the statement during a heated argument with Chichi after she exposed how he cajoled her into spending nights with him.

Chichi said Deji constantly assured her that he genuinely liked her.

She said, “In SA [South Africa], most of you would noticed that I wasn’t really giving him [Deji] my time until he was complaining. I have screenshots, I have evidence. I have receipts. If you want hard copy, I will give you, if you want soft copy, it’s available.

“He [Deji] came to my room that night. He knows how to pooke me. Shut up I’m not done. Don’t interrupt me please. I’m trying to keep my cool because if I start to expose you; you did so many nasty things that I don’t care about anymore.”

Deji, who joined the housemates via Skype inferred: “Try to do that, you will be the one that will be embarrassed. This platform is a poverty alleviation scheme for you.

“You need to be grateful. You depend on this sht. This sht is your hustle.”

Chichi replied, “At least I’m not having s*x with different old women to sustain my lifestyle.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell
Forum | 2 days ago

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience