I Reminisce About Moments With Yvonne Nelson – Iyanya Opens Up

Forum 10 months ago

I Reminisce About Moments With Yvonne Nelson – Iyanya Opens Up

Iyanya, the popular Nigerian singer, has opened up about his Former Ghanaian lover, Yvonne Nelson.

He confessed that he reminisces about some of the moments he shared with Yvonne, who is also an actress.

The ‘Kukere’ crooner disclosed this in a recent interview with reality star Tacha on Cool FM, Lagos.

Tacha asked, “Do you miss Yvonne Nelson?”

Iyanya replied: “Of course, I mean, once in a while you just reminisce and miss good people. It is what it is. We are cool.”

DAILY POST recalls that Yvonne Nelson, in her recently published memoir, “I Am Not Yvonne Nelson,” claimed that Iyanya’s affair with Tonto Dikeh was the reason their relationship crashed.

However, reacting via his Twitter handle on Monday, Iyanya expressed shock over the cheating allegation, promising to respond to it later.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says
Forum | 2 days ago

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 4 days ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 1 week ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests