I Am A Virgin – Nigerian Singer Opens Up About S3x Life

Forum 10 months ago

I Am A Virgin – Nigerian Singer Opens Up About S3x Life

Nigerian singer, Magixx has spoken about his s3x life and relationship.

Magixx in an interview with Hip TV revealed that he's a virgin.

He made the revelation while talking about his latest song — ‘Colors’ and ‘Loyal’

The singer said ‘Colors’ depicts his feelings for a girl and how he is ready to do anything for her, while ‘Loyal’ talks about trust-related issues in relationships.

When asked about his relationship status, the musician simply replied “I am a virgin”.

He said: “Me personally I am a virgin, for real.

“You can write stuff off your personal experiences and off other people’s experiences, so I’d like to see myself as a social scientist, a social observer.”

In March, the singer dropped ‘Colors’ and ‘Loyal’, his first release of the year.

Magixx, born Alexander Adelabu, was unveiled by Mavin Records alongside an eponymous five-track EP in 2021.

He has continued to pull the weight of fame in the music industry since then. He had earlier released ‘Shaye’, the lead single off his forthcoming second EP ‘Atom.’

He also collaborated with Ayra Starr for ‘Love Don’t Cost a Dime’ which became an anthem during last year’s Valentine’s Day.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Spryro Expresses Fear For The Next Generation Of Parents, Recounts How His Mum
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Spryro Expresses Fear For The Next Generation Of Parents, Recounts How His Mum's Prayer Transformed Him To A Celeb

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State
Forum | 2 days ago

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State

Singer, Iyanya Fumes Over Comparison With Wizkid
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Iyanya Fumes Over Comparison With Wizkid

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years