#BBNaija: Tobi Bakre ‘Returns’ To former working place (Photo)

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Tobi Bakre ‘Returns’ To former working place (Photo)

Second runner-up of BBN3, Tobi Bakre paid a visit to his former working place – Heritage Bank where he posed for a picture leaning on a signboard.

Former Investment Banker, Tobi has shared a picture of himself within the premises of Heritage Bank Plc.

The 23-year old University of Lagos graduate and published photographer reflected on his days of humble beginning before he hit stardom.

“Where the journey started. Learnt a lot in this organization. Life lessons on the personal and professional end of life… Sure missed my colleagues outchea. Seeing Yall today is definitely Sumfn I yearned for during my 85 lock up days . It’s a #tobination outchea!!!!!!! ” he captioned the photo seen above.

It’s not clear if Tobi who resigned from the bank on his Big Bother Naija 2018 quest has changed his mind about returning to his corporate job.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience