You’re A Sweet Woman But I Would Still Marry A Second Wife - Harrysong Tells Wife On Her Birthday

Forum 10 months ago

You’re A Sweet Woman But I Would Still Marry A Second Wife - Harrysong Tells Wife On Her Birthday

Nigerian singer, Harrison Okori aka Harrysong has vowed to marry a second wife.

He revealed this while celebrating his wife’s birthday.

In an Instagram post, the singer who maintains a private life, shared a video of his beautiful wife whom he described as the sweetest.

He noted that his wife's sweetness is not enough to deter him from marrying a second wife.

He wrote: 

“Today is my wife’s birthday. God woman, sweet woman, my love.

But I go still marry second wife sha”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4eb116cc1a9287ee7c048ae8cac82f7c.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 1 day ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director