My Mother Wanted To Abort Cristiano – Ronaldo’s Sister Makes Stunning Revelation

Forum 10 months ago

My Mother Wanted To Abort Cristiano – Ronaldo’s Sister Makes Stunning Revelation

World-famous football icon, Cristiano Ronaldo's sister, Katia Aveiro, has said that their mother, Dolores, considered aborting the Portugal superstar.

Ronaldo played his 200th game for Portugal in international football on Tuesday night.

Aveiro took to Instagram to post that her mother had considered abortion before giving birth to one of the greatest footballers of all time.

She tweeted: “Dolores wanted to have an abortion. But something stopped her at the last minute, and that baby was born.

"39 years ago, Mother Dolores made the decision.”

Ronaldo became the first male footballer in history to play 200 international games and went on to score the only goal in the 1-0 victory over Iceland in the UEFA Euro 2024 qualifying match.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe
Forum | 5 days ago

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe

NDLEA Nabs Three Wanted Kingpins, Intercepts Oman-Bound Drug Consignment
Forum | 5 days ago

NDLEA Nabs Three Wanted Kingpins, Intercepts Oman-Bound Drug Consignment

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 6 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims