Maikaba upbeat Rangers will beat Insurance to Federation Cup title

Forum 10 months ago

Maikaba upbeat Rangers will beat Insurance to Federation Cup title

Rangers coach Abdullahi Maikaba is optimistic of victory in Wednesday’s (today) Federation Cup final against Bendel Insurance in Asaba

The Flying Antelopes are looking to win a seventh Federation Cup title.

Maikaba said his players have trained well ahead of the game and are ready to take the trophy home.

“I am confident and optimistic that we shall get the job done against a resolute and mobile side like Bendel Insurance,” he stated to the club’s media.

“It is very obvious that the Rangers are on the high while our opponent is on the downward run. We want to make our fans happy with a very good performance.

“We want to win the trophy for the seventh time. We have some injury worries to some key players but have capable replacements.

“Motivation in the team is very high, and I must commend the management of the team for their efforts in getting the team motivated going into this final match, and I believe we shall all smile after the match.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 9 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances