The Money I Have Received Not Even Enough To Employ a Soldier That Will Be Walking Around With Me - Chef Dammy Begs Nigerians For Financial Assistance (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

The Money I Have Received Not Even Enough To Employ a Soldier That Will Be Walking Around With Me - Chef Dammy Begs Nigerians For Financial Assistance (Video)

Nigerian chef, Damilola Adeparusi aka Chef Dammy, has begged Nigerians to help her financially.

The chef who became popular after she reportedly cooked for about 120 hours, made the appeal in a video that has gone viral.

Dammy said all the money that came in from her fans and well-wishers while she was cooking for 120 hours is not enough for her to employ the services of a soldier that will serve as her security detail.

‘’The monies that came in isn't enough to employ security. It is not enough to employ a soldier that will be looking after me. Honestly please, consider all this if you want to gift me something. I will appreciate it'' she said

Watch the video:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 2 days ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 2 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 2 days ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa