They Wanted To Use My Body - Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Producers For Movie Roles

Forum 10 months ago

They Wanted To Use My Body - Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Speaks On Sleeping With Producers For Movie Roles

Popular Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Ademoye has opened up on how moviemakers wanted to use her body because of movie roles but she refused.

She spoke in an interview with Sun Newspaper. The actress also spoke about the trend of sleeping with producers for movie roles.

According to her, most moviemakers wanted to give her movie roles she wasn’t comfortable with. She disclosed that most moviemakers wanted her to play sexy roles, the side chic and the husband snatcher in movies but she rejected those movie roles.

“To be honest with you, everybody wanted to make use of the body. Everybody wanted me to play the sexy secretary or the girl that snatched someone’s husband, or the one that snatched the other person’s boyfriend. I can say that I have been very lucky.

I came into the industry through Uduak Isong. I didn’t experience the issues of sleeping with producers because of roles and I have never slept with anybody for that. She was more like a mother to me when I started.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wanted Terror Suspect Arrested In Kenya
Forum | 1 day ago

Wanted Terror Suspect Arrested In Kenya

Mind Body Spirit Trailer Delivers Self Help Horrors
Forum | 1 day ago

Mind Body Spirit Trailer Delivers Self Help Horrors

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother