Kemi Korede shares testimony as she storms Mecca after 10years (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Kemi Korede shares testimony as she storms Mecca after 10years (Video)

Nollywood actress, Kemi Korede has expressed gratitude to her creator for fulfilling her heart desires as she revisits the Holy City, Mecca after 10 years.

Kemi Korede stated that she is in Mecca to express gratitude to her creator for answering her prayers. According to her, she poured out her heart to him in Mecca 10 years ago and He blessed her beyond her imagination.

Now, she has returned to appreciate Him, while also interceding for others.

“A decade ago, I was here. I poured out my heart to Almighty Allah at this very location. Ten years later, I am here again with a heart of gratitude and praise. All that I prayed for here 10 years ago, Allah has blessed me with it and more.

To all persons who sent me prayer requests, as I speak from the position of purity and Mercy. I pray that Almighty Allah grant your heart desires. Those who wish to build their houses those who pray for the fruits of the womb, promotion at work, sound health, and more… Allah is capable to make your life better. He shall bless you all.

I pray that Almighty Allah guides and bless our leaders through Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and make our country Nigeria great again”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 1 day ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 1 day ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked