“Nigeria needs more men like you” Peter Obi hails Charly Boy as he turns 73

Forum 10 months ago

“Nigeria needs more men like you” Peter Obi hails Charly Boy as he turns 73

Presidential candidate for Labour Party, Peter Obi has hailed legendary singer, Chukwuemeka Oputa better known as Charly Boy as he turns 73.

Taking to his Twitter page to share a photo of him with the celebrant, he rejoiced with him over his new age as he praised him for being an advocate of good governance.

He noted how the entertainer fearlessly raised his voice against injustice, corruption, and other societal ills that contended with the progress of the country.

Peter Obi stated that Nigeria needs more men like Charly Boy.

“My dear elder brother, Charles “Chukwuemeka Oputa – I rejoice with and celebrate you today as you mark your 73rd birthday anniversary. You have consistently remained an advocate of good governance in Nigeria”.

“You fearlessly raised your voice against injustice, corruption, and other societal ills that contend with the peace and progress of our nation. We need more men like you in Nigeria who can speak truth to power and hold the leaders accountable”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ebb0b8b34f41a66caba83990f447f682.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 22 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 2 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner