Man In Trouble After Asking Female Soldier Out, Forced To Smile (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Man In Trouble After Asking Female Soldier Out, Forced To Smile (Video)

A young man has found himself in trouble after asking a female solder out.

In a video that's trending on social media, the young man could be seen giving a forceful smile.

It was gathered that the lovestruck man had made an attempt to ask out a soldier who in turn punished him for disrespecting her military uniform.

He was seen in a cab with three other soldiers who slapped him multiple times when asked to smile for the camera.

Reactions trailing man who asked a soldier out

Olaara231 said: “Soldier na god..?😏😳Nonsense”

michaelezeh11 noted: “see these handsome guy if na me I go later find those soja girls go dey go collect shot”

kstarmediaolawale opined: “I swear not making sense at all, they might not see husband”

belladave6 stated: “This one nah rubbish come try this for my side you go hear wen”

Mr_lekki001 penned: “Who them be lol soldier woman nah God lol funny Nigerian any military won’t do that in foreign country all this small small girl soldier sef 😏😏😏”

layinka said: “what is all this. u are soldier and so what let the guy go😏😏😏”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger