You qualify as Imo gov, Kwankwaso tells NNPP candidate

Forum 10 months ago

You qualify as Imo gov, Kwankwaso tells NNPP candidate

The presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party and former governor of Kano State, Rabiu Kwankwaso, has called on the NNPP’s governorship candidate in Imo State, Ben Odunze, to uphold the party’s vision ahead of the November 11, 2023 governorship election.

Kwankwaso, according to a statement on Sunday by his media consultant, Joshua Elekwachi, spoke on Friday when he visited the Imo NNPP governorship candidate in Abuja, after the latter received his certificate of clearance as the winner of the NNPP governorship primary for the state.

According to the statement, the governorship candidate was led to the meeting by the Deputy National Chairman of the party, Nweze Onu, who also used the occasion to formally introduce Odunze to Kwankwaso.

“Your personality is telling of your capacity to be able to take over governance in Imo State and I hope you replicate the vision of our great party when you emerge victorious,” Kwankwaso told Odunze.

Odunze, in turn, hailed Kwankwaso for his “unassuming leadership and efforts in consolidating the party.”

The governorship candidate promised to make Kwankwaso and the NNPP family proud in the election.

Odunze expressed confidence that he would emerge victorious in the poll, adding that he had thousands of youths in Imo State canvassing support for his candidacy.

‘‘My records and achievements are a standing political mileage to harvest,’’ he said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 3 days ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

Serie A: Atalanta must qualify for Champions League – Lookman
Forum | 6 days ago

Serie A: Atalanta must qualify for Champions League – Lookman