#BBNaija: Cee-C & Tobi pictured talking to each other for the first time since after the house

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija: Cee-C & Tobi pictured talking to each other for the first time since after the house

Official sponsors of Big Brother Naija, Payporte invited the five 2018 finalist for dinner yesterday evening and it seems they made Cee-C and Tobi to at least talk to each other.

Payporte shared the above photo on their Instagram page and wrote;

“The conversation is on. Let’s be happy! PayPorte so proud of you both, @tobibakre and @ceec_official”

On the other hand, Big Brother Naija sponsor, Payporte hosted former housemates, Tobi , Rico Swavey, Miracle, Nina, Alex, Cee C yesterday evening at 6ix Restaurant in Victoria Island, Lagos and they are expected to be there till dinner time.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

Senate, House Of Reps To Resume Plenary In New Chambers
Forum | 2 days ago

Senate, House Of Reps To Resume Plenary In New Chambers

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 4 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 week ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com