Bauchi Governor Mourns Assembly Member Who Died Three Days To The End Of His Tenure

Forum 10 months ago

Bauchi Governor Mourns Assembly Member Who Died Three Days To The End Of His Tenure

Gov Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State is mourning the demise of a lawmaker representing Burra Constituency of Ningi Local Government area of the state, Ado Wakili.

Gov. Bala commiserated with the family, friends and members of the Bauchi State House of Assembly over the tragic demise.

This is contained in a statement by Mr Suleman Dambam, Director of Press Affairs, Bauchi state Government House, on Sunday.

Wakili died on June 16, three days to the end of his tenure after a brief illness.

Mohammed described the death of the deceased as a great loss, not only to the people of Burra Constituency, but to his colleagues at the State Assembly and the entire people of Bauchi State.

He said that the lawmaker would be remembered for his enormous contributions and sterling qualities in the political landscape of Bauchi State, especially as a parliamentarian.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Governor Aiyedatiwa’s Campaign Coordinator Assassinated
Forum | 1 day ago

Governor Aiyedatiwa’s Campaign Coordinator Assassinated

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello
Forum | 4 days ago

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 4 days ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says