Transfer: Arsenal very confident of completing big-money deals for two key targets

Forum 10 months ago

Transfer: Arsenal very confident of completing big-money deals for two key targets

Arsenal are ‘very confident’ of completing deals for West Ham’s Declan Rice and Chelsea’s Kai Havertz this summer.

The North London club intend to back their manager Mikel Arteta in the transfer market following a season in which they mounted a surprising Premier League title challenge.

According to Sky Germany, the Gunners are close to securing big-money deals for Rice and Havertz.

Rice has attracted interest from Arsenal, Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United and Bayern Munich.

But Arsenal have been confident for some time that the England international will be heading to the Emirates Stadium despite seeing their opening offer for the midfielder rejected but intend to return with an improved bid, with West Ham hoping for around £100m.

Also, Havertz, on the other hand, has been linked with Arsenal and Real Madrid, but according to the report, the Germany international is said to favour a move to Arteta’s side.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
M3GAN 2.0 Cast Adds Ahsoka Star Ivanna Sakhno in Key Role
Forum | 1 day ago

M3GAN 2.0 Cast Adds Ahsoka Star Ivanna Sakhno in Key Role

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid

I
Forum | 1 day ago

I'm Grateful to Big Brother for Making Me A Star – Ilebaye