"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Ihedioha buries mum, preaches forgiveness

Forum 10 months ago

Ihedioha buries mum, preaches forgiveness

A former governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha, has reiterated the importance of forgiveness among the people. He stated this at the funeral of his mother, Dorothy Ihedioha, on Friday at Aboh Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State.

He said, “I, my siblings and the entire Ihedioha family are humbled and indeed grateful for the support, prayers and solidarity shown to our family since the passing of our matriarch.

“My mother lived a worthy and eventful life and that has been testified to by so many people. She taught us quite a lot, especially prayers, humility, service and forgiveness among one another.I want to urge you to imbibe these virtues for a peaceful living on earth.

In his sermon, His Grace, the Primate of the Metropolitan of All Nigeria, Anglican Communion, Rev Henry Ndukuba, admonished the congregation on the need for a life of service, adding that death was a necessary end.

He called on citizens to prepare themselves for the day death would come so as to be able to find a place in the bosom of Abraham.

Present at the service were Governor Alex Otti of Abia State, Governor Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra State, Governor Peter Mbah of Enugu State, Senator Aminu Tambuwal, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa, PDP Acting National Chairman, Amb Umar Damagum, Prince Uche Secondus, Mr Peter Obi, among others.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Former Imo Governor, Ihedioha Resigns From PDP
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Former Imo Governor, Ihedioha Resigns From PDP

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50
Forum | 1 month ago

Forum | 1 month ago