Transfer: PSG ready to sell Mbappe to Man Utd

Forum 10 months ago

Transfer: PSG ready to sell Mbappe to Man Utd

Paris Saint-Germain is prepared to offload Kylian Mbappe to Manchester United this summer if the Qatari-backed Sheikh Jassim takeover bid at Old Trafford goes through.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d02d1966559f22e897cde12bc4d920e5.jpg

Mbappe has made it clear he will not sign the one-year contract extension in his PSG contract.

This means that his current deal with the Ligue 1 champions will expire in 12 months.

PSG do not want the 24-year-old to leave without a transfer fee and is ready to cash in on the forward this summer.

According to El Pais, the French club’s QSI ownership is preparing to sell Mbappe to United instead of Real Madrid, as they would rather deal with Sheikh Jassim, should his takeover bid prove successful.

Madrid has maintained an interest in Mbappe for years and is looking for good forwards this summer, following the exits of Karim Benzema, Marco Asensio, Mariano and Eden Hazard.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances