Mr Eazi recounts his father’s vision as he shows off his multi-million naira Estate in Rwanda (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Mr Eazi recounts his father’s vision as he shows off his multi-million naira Estate in Rwanda (Video)

Nigerian singer and savvy businessman, Oluwatosin Ajibade popularly known as Mr Eazi has proudly shown off his multi-million naira Estate in Rwanda.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6921ab3406ffdf1b61db2b360735c9d9.jpg

Taking to his Instagram page, the fiance of Temi Otedola, showed off his multi-million naira project in Rwanda, which is still under construction.

He stated that his new project is nothing but a miracle as he recounted how his father told him about the vision.

According to him, he knew the vision was possible but he didn’t know it would come to life so quickly.

Mr Eazi expressed excitement at what his house project signifies for the future of Africa.

“Is nothing but a miracle! When I visited this site a year ago & Papa told me about the Vision, I knew it was possible but seeing it come to life so quickly & what it signifies for the future of Africa. Living is nothing short of a Miracle!!! Can’t wait to see other African countries adopt this sustainable housing Model!! Let’s Go”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Spryro Expresses Fear For The Next Generation Of Parents, Recounts How His Mum
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Spryro Expresses Fear For The Next Generation Of Parents, Recounts How His Mum's Prayer Transformed Him To A Celeb

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada

New Deadpool & Wolverine Image Shows Hugh Jackman Ready for Battle
Forum | 3 days ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Image Shows Hugh Jackman Ready for Battle

The Bikeriders Poster Shows Freedom Is for the Fearless in Tom Hardy Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The Bikeriders Poster Shows Freedom Is for the Fearless in Tom Hardy Movie