“You are my paddy till eternity,” Ehi Ogbegor assures MC Oluomo over his sweet words to her

Forum 10 months ago

“You are my paddy till eternity,” Ehi Ogbegor assures MC Oluomo over his sweet words to her

Interior designer, Ehi Ogbegor has made a promise to MC Oluomo as she celebrated her birthday on Thursday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d2ab3d25ada217331dfad1b0547d9644.jpg

In a lengthy post on his Instagram page, MC Oluomo had showered encomium on Ehi as she celebrated her birthday.

The Lagos State Parks Chairman described Ehi as one of the strongest women he knows.

According to him, Ehi is a strong powerful businesswoman as she always challenges, inspires, and motivates people around her to be fearless and take chances.

He noted how she never gives up and always has a positive attitude which has made him proud of her.

“Happy birthday to one of the few strong and powerful women I know. People say that too much of anything bad. They have clearly not met a strong powerful businesswoman like you. Ehizogie Ogbegor because too much of you is always amazing.

You challenge, inspire and motivate people around you to be fearless and take chances. You never give up and always have a positive attitude. I’m so proud of the lady you are becoming, that is why you will always be my padi for life and I can’t wait to see you in higher place next……”.

Reacting, Ehi expressed gratitude to him for all he does for her, as she praised him for being amazing.

Describing him as a rare Gem, Ehi stated that he is her paddi for life.

“Thanks so much for your heartfelt message. You are super amazing n I would always stand for what I believe in. You are a rare Gem. My paddi till eternity. Thanks for all you do for your loved ones selflessly. God bless you Paddi toh sure. I appreciate your message”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a638aab416c6110b287766339902a836.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 22 hours ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

We’ll Not Arrest You If You Show Up In Court – EFCC Assures Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

We’ll Not Arrest You If You Show Up In Court – EFCC Assures Yahaya Bello

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday