Jude Bellingham discusses Real Madrid's interest in Kylian Mbappe & Harry Kane

Forum 10 months ago

Jude Bellingham discusses Real Madrid's interest in Kylian Mbappe & Harry Kane

Real Madrid's newest star Jude Bellingham has been asked about the club's plans to bring in Kylian Mbappe and Harry Kane this summer.

Bellingham completed his long-anticipated move to Los Blancos for an initial €103m fee this week, signing a six-year contract in the Spanish capital.

Just is the case with all new Galacticos, Bellingham held an introductory press conference in Madrid following his arrival, revealing that he would be taking the number five shirt which was made iconic during Zinedine Zidane's time at the club.

While most questions were focused on Bellingham himself and his love for Real Madrid, he was asked about a couple of pieces of other transfer business.

He was first asked by Sky Sports about the possibility of being joined in Spain by England teammate Kane, who is on Real Madrid's shortlist for Karim Benzema replacements.

"As far as the Harry Kane rumours go, I can't comment on that," Bellingham batted away. "He's a world-class player, he's my captain; I love him as a player and a person. Whatever happens there happens."

Bellingham was then asked about Real Madrid's long-standing interest in Mbappe, who could leave PSG this summer after indicating he would not be signing a new contract.

"I can't really comment, I don't know his situation. If anything, my whole saga has taught me that not everything you see is true," Bellingham added, before admitting he would like to rub shoulders with the Frenchman.

"He's a great player, whatever he chooses to do, all the best to him. Would I like to play with a player like Kylian Mbappe? Who wouldn't?"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Benzema returns to Real Madrid
Forum | 2 days ago

Benzema returns to Real Madrid

UCL: Why Real Madrid are dominating Champions League – Thierry Henry
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: Why Real Madrid are dominating Champions League – Thierry Henry

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid

UCL: Michael Owen singles out one player after Bayern Munich’s 2-2 draw with Real Madrid
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Michael Owen singles out one player after Bayern Munich’s 2-2 draw with Real Madrid