Nations League: He’s special – Luka Modric names best Dutch player

Forum 1 year ago

Nations League: He’s special – Luka Modric names best Dutch player

Real Madrid midfielder, Luka Modric, has labelled Barcelona star Frenkie de Jong as ‘the best Dutch player’.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/655fa31a33ddb2ec32b9ba8c13bac8c9.jpg

Modric spoke to the media ahead of Croatia’s UEFA Nations League semi-final clash against the Netherlands on Wednesday night at the Feyenoord Stadium.

According to him, the game starts with De Jong, adding that he has talent and he is special.

“For me, Frenkie is definitely the best Dutch player,” Modric said, as revealed by Mundo Deportivo.

“The game starts with him. It’s always a pleasure to play against him. He’s young, he has talent and he’s a good kid.

“A top player, one of the players I like to watch. He has something special.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shehu Shagari University of Education issues important to all special waiver admitted students
Forum | 2 days ago

Shehu Shagari University of Education issues important to all special waiver admitted students

Euro 2024: Van der Vaart picks best goal of the tournament
Forum | 4 days ago

Euro 2024: Van der Vaart picks best goal of the tournament

Euro 2024: I’m proud of him – Ian Wright names ‘undroppable’ player in England, Arsenal
Forum | 5 days ago

Euro 2024: I’m proud of him – Ian Wright names ‘undroppable’ player in England, Arsenal

Spain: Ajibade named Atletico Madrid Player of the Season
Forum | 5 days ago

Spain: Ajibade named Atletico Madrid Player of the Season