My daughter, nephews get bullied in school because of me – Davido spills (video)

Forum 10 months ago

My daughter, nephews get bullied in school because of me – Davido spills (video)

Award-winning singer, Davido has opened up on how fame negatively affects him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/37fda9a8c4322935670fdc400d2a06af.jpg

In a recent interview, Davido while admitting that he enjoyed the good sides that came with fame, disclosed the negative effect on his kids and loved ones.

“I would lie to you if I say I don’t like fame but it has its good and bad parts, I get anything I want but it gets stressful cos it affects the private aspect of my life and my family.

You see, my sister had to move her kids out of school cos they knew the kids are my nieces/nephews, and it was weird cos of how people treated them, so now they are in different schools, and when they know they are related to me it is always crazy …my daughter was even getting bullied in school cos she was my daughter….so fame has good sides but also bad sides…..

In the same interview, Davido who lost his first son, Ifeanyi late last year, spoke out about his other children.

For the first time, Davido revealed that he has another son, who lives in London.

“I have a son too like Ifeanyi has a little brother. He is in London right now, his name is Dawson”.

Waploaded reported in 2020 that Davido had welcomed a baby boy with a fourth baby mama.

According to the viral reports, the London-based makeup artist Larissa welcomed her child in March and Davido was responsible for it.

“She gave birth to a Baby boy in March. Her name is Larissa, a makeup artist based in London” a source said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024
Forum | 3 days ago

Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 3 days ago

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 4 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert