“I have slept with many of the women advising my wife to leave me” Portable blows hot (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

“I have slept with many of the women advising my wife to leave me” Portable blows hot (Video)

Fast-rising singer, Habeeb Okikiola better known as Portable, who in the space of one year has welcomed three kids, has slammed those wrongfully advising his wife.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e2d34c4b0c79be2b77523e3df6f8de36.jpg

The father of five, who welcomed a son days back, took to his Instagram page to send a message to his wife’s bitter advisers.

Portable claimed that he has slept with nearly half of the women advising his wife, Zainab to leave him.

Challenging them, he questioned why his wife would leave since he was taking care of her and providing all her needs.

He further claimed that these advisers don’t want his wife to have rest of mind in her husband’s house.

“Those people advising my wife to leave my house, there is no space, the house also is filled.

Person wey dey enjoy, I checked my wife phone, she has like 30 advisers, I have slept with 10. Those ones that I only had one night stand with are the ones advising my wife, they don’t want her to stay in her husband’s house. They don’t want her to have rest of mind in her husband’s house.

I make my woman strong, Dem dey call my woman strong woman. Who provides for her? Me. Eshey oo eyin fake advisers e ti cast”.

He captioned the video with, “King Zazuu Oba Ba Lori oun gbogbo as a responsible man. One man for all woman, all woman for one man. Oto loo. Ika talk IKA understand”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 1 day ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties