How Nigerian Actress, Sotayogaga Responded To A Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On His Arm

Forum 10 months ago

How Nigerian Actress, Sotayogaga Responded To A Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On His Arm

Tayo Sobola, the popular Nollywood actress, who is better known as Sotayogaga, has reacted after a staunch fan tattooed her name on his arm.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1e98d71860571f79393c18d2ebf2691d.jpeg

The man, in a post shared on his Instagram page, shared a photo of his newly-inked body art and expressed gratitude to the thespian for saving his mother’s life.

According to him, he made a bold inscription of her name ‘Sotayo’ on his arm as an appreciation for the help she rendered to his family.

He posted a photo of the thespian and the tattoo with the caption, “I will never stop thank you . E done clock one year Today is 12 of June that you make me and my family happy... you rescue my mom life , if not God and you that time wetin I go talk now.

"My mom just finished call with me now and pray for you . I don’t know how to thank you

Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from you. But simply to say help me continue bless @sotayogaga , I really appreciate you HRM …..”

In response to the post, Sotayo gave a curt reply to the fan, simply stating that “it is well”.

See below.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/795d00c78625f8a1111c5994d54edb94.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

No More "Big 3", There
Forum | 4 days ago

No More "Big 3", There's Now A "Big 4" In Nigerian Music Industry - Rema Declares

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering