Portable Marries Nollywood Actress (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Portable Marries Nollywood Actress (Video)

Controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola aka Portable has married a Nollywood actress.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0af2b32932839c62771337c27e693440.jpg

He married the Yoruba Nollywood actress identified as Ashabi.

This is coming days after the Street Pop star welcomed his 6th child with the upcoming thespian.

Ashabi, in an interview during their baby’s naming ceremony which took place on Tuesday, June 13, declared that her marriage to Portable is a new beginning.

According to her, she didn’t plan to marry a celebrity, notwithstanding, she is thankful to God for everything and also commended Portable for being supportive.

In her words: “I didn’t plan to marry an actor or singer, but God didn’t say it is the end of my journey, I can sense that it is not the end, a new beginning for me and happy because he is supportive and ready to be supportive.”

Watch a video of their wedding ceremony:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 5 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues