Nigerian Man Arrested With 40 grams Of Cocaine In India

Forum 10 months ago

Nigerian Man Arrested With 40 grams Of Cocaine In India

A Nigerian national, Augustine Chukwudi Anafe, has been arrested in India for illegal possession of 40 grams of cocaine worth Rs 4 lakh.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b0d1bc212c4a80399ff3d422983db9db.jpeg

His arrest comes after the anti-narcotic cell (ANC) of Goa Police conducted a raid during the early hours of Tuesday, June 13, 2023, at Siolim.

The accused, who was residing at Siolim, was previously arrested by ANC in 2018 wherein he was apprehended with drugs such as LSD liquid, cocaine and ganja worth Rs 2 lakh.

The accused was out on bail and not attending court proceedings for which a proclamation was issued against him by the court.

The ANC team developed intelligence through informers, and surveillance was maintained through technical analysis. A trap was laid by ANC, and the Nigerian national was successfully apprehended with the contraband.

The raid was conducted by the ANC team led by PSI Rohan Madgaonkar along with HC Kamlesh Dessai, HC Pramod Kalangutkar, PCs Prashant Sutar, Mandar Naik and Sairaj Naik and supervised by PI ANC Sajith Pillai.

DYSP ANC Shri Nerlon Albuquerque and SP ANC Shri Shivendu Bhushan IPS monitored the raid.

The case is being further investigated by PSI Priyanka Garodi.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 17 hours ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons
Forum | 17 hours ago

11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 18 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’