COAS pledges Army’s loyalty to Tinubu govt

Forum 10 months ago

COAS pledges Army’s loyalty to Tinubu govt

The Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Faruk Yahaya, on Tuesday, has expressed Nigerian Army’s loyalty to President Bola Tinubu and his government.

Yahaya gave the assurance while inaugurating some projects executed by the Nigerian Army headquarters for the Government Day Secondary School, Malumfashi, Katsina State.

The projects included two blocks of four classrooms, two staff rooms, an assembly hall and pieces of furniture.

Speaking at the event, the COAS said, “I am assuring the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Bola Tinubu, of our absolute loyalty as we remain professional to ensure that the President and the Commander-in-Chief achieves his vision of a safe and secured Nigeria so that the socioeconomic activities would continue to thrive.

Yahaya declared that the inaugurated projects were meant to create a conducive learning environment for the students.

He explained that the Nigerian Army would continue to offer non-kinetic support in all sectors, including health and infrastructural in communities where “the Nigerian Army is serving” to boost relationship with those communities and for the overall development of Nigeria.

In his remarks, the Chief of Training, Army, Maj. Gen. Sani Mohammed, explained that work started on the projects February and year and was completed in May.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion
Forum | 11 hours ago

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion

Army Hands Over ‘Fake Soldiers’ To Police In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Army Hands Over ‘Fake Soldiers’ To Police In Lagos

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 1 week ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu