Yinka Quadri expresses pride in Bolanle Ninalowo as he features in Blockbuster Hollywood movie

Forum 10 months ago

Yinka Quadri expresses pride in Bolanle Ninalowo as he features in Blockbuster Hollywood movie

Veteran actor, Yinka Quadri has expressed pride in Bolanle Ninalowo as he features in the Hollywood movie, Extraction 2.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5f2a4105972bc31ec4054b446e11b117.jpg

On Sunday, Waploaded reported that Bolanle Ninalowo is one of the casts of the Hollywood movie, Extraction 2.

The talented movie star was seen in a full-gear outfit with a rifle alongside other casts in videos he posted on his Instagram page.

Taking to his Instagram page to celebrate him, Yinka Quadri expressed pride in his new feat.

He noted how his newest feat is Hollywood’s high-profile international production.

Yinka praised Bolanle for making the industry proud while adding that he is our shining star.

“Seeing Bolanle Ninalowo on Netflix Extraction 2 set gives me so much joy. This is Hollywood’s high-profile international production.

@iamnino_b You have done your industry proud. You have done your nation and the rest of Africa proud.

You are our shining star. Heartiest congratulations on achieving such a significant milestone. Nigeria to the world!!”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0ecc7c1a022c36f721f68291eddaade8.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Furiosa Features 15-Minute Long Action Sequence That Took 78 Days to Shoot
Forum | 1 week ago

Furiosa Features 15-Minute Long Action Sequence That Took 78 Days to Shoot

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 week ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Quentin Tarantino’s The Movie Critic Was a Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood ‘Sequel or Prequel’
Forum | 1 week ago

Quentin Tarantino’s The Movie Critic Was a Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood ‘Sequel or Prequel’

You Can’t Run Forever Trailer Features J.K. Simmons as a Serial Killer
Forum | 1 week ago

You Can’t Run Forever Trailer Features J.K. Simmons as a Serial Killer