“My special gift from God” Kemi Korede celebrates her last born as she turns 9

Forum 10 months ago

“My special gift from God” Kemi Korede celebrates her last born as she turns 9

Nollywood actress, Kemi Korede is celebrating her last born, Ayokade Jamat as she turns 9.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/01c440ac20cd9a4d3fda783b753bb560.jpg

Taking to her Instagram page to share a photo of her and the celebrant, Kemi Korede described her daughter as her special gift from God.

She stated that the youngster is a blessing to them all as she is the best baby sis to her older siblings.

Complimenting her, she praised her daughter for being caring, loving, and kind-hearted.

“It’s my small mommy’s birthday. Ewa bami gebgba ope o yeyeye. Oluwa Semilore o Moyo o! Oluwa semi lore o mi ole pamora. Ayokami Omo oninuire! My last born child. My beautiful angel! My ever smiling & kind-hearted baby! My special gift from God. You are indeed a blessing to us all. The best baby sis to your older siblings. So caring & loving. I am grateful to the Almighty God for another 365 days. Amy your smile never fade. I will not cry over you. May your light shine brighter. May your dreams come through! May you fulfill destiny. Kings & great men shall come your rising. You will not stumble or fall & you will not fail. Happy 9th birthday, my adorable princess. I love you forever & a day my love”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b748b70c04872fdf4b4718c337721816.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 1 day ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday