Why I Can’t Marry One Wife – Rapper, Speed Darlington Speaks

Forum 10 months ago

Why I Can’t Marry One Wife – Rapper, Speed Darlington Speaks

Controversial Nigerian rapper, Speed Darlington, has revealed why he can’t be a monogamist.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7c24e0060905dcf9a27df39bee11cfd3.jpg

He said men face a lot of temptations when they are dating or married to just one woman.

The United States-based rapper stated this on the latest episode of The Honest Bunch podcast co-hosted by actor, Nedu, Husband Material and Deity Cole.

Speed Darlington said he hopes his partner would be open to polygamy, stressing that monogamy is alien to African culture.

He said, “Men are not supposed to be with one woman. There’s so much temptation with one. The temptation is great.

“We feel like we’re smarter than other animals; we wear clothes, we invent things to make our lives easy. So, we automatically believe that we are sharper. We are forcing ourselves into this principle of one woman.

“Africa and the entire black race, we are not the race of one woman.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 2 days ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman