Transfer: ‘Huge club’ – Rasmus Hojlund on joining Manchester United

Forum 10 months ago

Transfer: ‘Huge club’ – Rasmus Hojlund on joining Manchester United

Atalanta striker, Rasmus Hojlund has described Manchester United as a huge club amid interest from the Premier League giant.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/97aedc8ff7a98291003cee5c69a2ae69.jpg

Hojlund said this while welcoming interest from Manchester United as the Red Devils weigh up a summer move.

Man United have made signing a new striker a top priority this summer, with Tottenham’s Harry Kane their first-choice target.

Tottenham, however, are determined not to sell Kane to a Premier League rival even if it means losing the England captain on a free transfer next year.

Hojlund is another option under consideration, with Atalanta reportedly setting an asking price of at least £40million for the 20-year-old attacker, who scored nine goals in 32 appearances in his first season in Serie A.

Reports have suggested Hojlund is keen to make the move to Manchester United and has recently signed with agency group SEG, who also represents Man United manager Erik ten Hag.

“It is a trial period, and that is all I can say,” Hojlund told Tipsbladet of his decision to link up with an agent, although he declined to confirm which one.

When asked about Man United’s interest, he added: “It is a huge club, so I must have done something right if it is rumoured they want me. We have to see what happens.

“As you see and hear, I imagine a lot could happen to quite a few strikers this summer, as many clubs are looking for a no9.

“Something will definitely happen there, and then we will have to wait and see if I am included in it.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute