I Made More Money From Gospel Music Than My Entire Career – Kcee Reveals

Forum 10 months ago

I Made More Money From Gospel Music Than My Entire Career – Kcee Reveals

Kingsley Okonkwo, the Nigerian singer, who is popularly known as Kcee, has made a revelation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/213d89dcd26ea31648013c588ca2bc66.jpg

He revealed that he made more money from his joint gospel album with Okwesili Eze Group, ‘Cultural Praise’ than his entire secular music career.

The ‘Limpopo’ crooner disclosed this in a recent interview with Cool FM, Lagos.

He said the gospel album is his most streamed project ever.

Kcee said, “When I did the gospel [album] and a lot of people were like, ‘It’s over, he is actually going close to his village. Now he’s taking the music to the village.’

“That was horrible. When I heard that I was like, okay, let’s see how that works. And it didn’t happen. I made more money from it [the gospel album]; more than any ever before in my whole career.”

He said he knew the project was going to be a commercial success even before it was released.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 19 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert