I've Known Her for Over 15 Years - Mercy Johnson Speaks On Her Relationship With Yvonne Nelson

Forum 10 months ago

I've Known Her for Over 15 Years - Mercy Johnson Speaks On Her Relationship With Yvonne Nelson

Popular movie star, Mercy Johnson has shared some insights about her friendship with Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4f3ec81d0edd6a0a62a8dd34efb8a806.jpg

She said Nelson is not just a colleague, she also her sister.

Johnson had in a video shared on Yvonne’s Instagram page described the Ghanian actress as her sister and not a friend or colleague.

According to Mercy, their friendship started far back in the year 2008, three years before her marriage and it gradually metamorphosed into a sister relationship.

In her words: “Yvonne is not my colleague, she is my sister. Yvonne and I met about 15 years ago, she was chief bridesmaid, and we knew each other prior to the time I got married.

“Yvonne is my sister because at the point when I needed my friends and my team, she was there excitedly and very cooperative.

“She is a very cool-headed person and a nice girl. She likes to stay in her own lane and mind her business and trust me when she got you, she got you. She got me 12 years ago and for life”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 13 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 2 days ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman