Who Tell Am Say I Wan Go Heaven – Charly Boy Tackles Preacher For Getting Personal

Forum 10 months ago

Who Tell Am Say I Wan Go Heaven – Charly Boy Tackles Preacher For Getting Personal

Veteran Nigerian singer, Charles Oputa aka Charly Boy, has narrated his encounter with an overzealous preacher.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/143adac4997a9c8ae186401f4028e352.jpg

According to him, the preacher had disrupted his holiday in Camden Town, London.

Narrating the story, the activist said he was enjoying his vacation before the preacher came and spoiled the fun by getting too personal with his preaching.

He made this known via his Twitter handle on Sunday morning.

Charly Boy wondered why the preacher thought he was interested in going to heaven.

He said Jesus is his “bro”.

The veteran star wrote, “In Camden town, enjoying beautiful weather and soaking in all the sunshine I could get, until dis Bible preacher man started getting personal.

“Make una see me see trouble oooo

“Who tell am say I wan go heaven? Someone pls tell dis Naija guy in Camden say Jesus na my bro.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories