“Have the fear of God” Bukunmi Oluwashina, Mercy Aigbe, other stars react as Toyin Abraham and son fight over sweet (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

“Have the fear of God” Bukunmi Oluwashina, Mercy Aigbe, other stars react as Toyin Abraham and son fight over sweet (Video)

Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has stirred reactions from her colleagues as she battles with her son, Ireoluwa for sweet.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2c7b37b14ea4d851ae097a5c401f3bbd.jpg

Her husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi had shared a video of his wife fighting with their son over sweets. In the video, Ireoluwa was seen licking his sweet, which caught the attention of his mother.

In a surprising move, Toyin collected the sweet from her son, which left the young lad in tears.

Taking things to the extreme, Toyin Abraham had promised to give her son her phone in exchange for his sweet, which he partially agreed to.

Taking to the comment, many of her colleagues reprimanded her for being an ‘Agbaya’.

Mercy Aigbe wrote, “Agbaya so ara e oh!

Debbie Shokoya wrote, “Character

Yetunde Barnabas wrote, “Agbaya ni Aunty mi ooo

Bukunmi Oluwasina wrote, “E de beru oloun. You have finished the sweet

Mo Bimpe wrote, “Aunty Toyin

Foluke Daramola wrote, “Haaa Toyin ta lo Shey e Bayi

Jamiu Azeez wrote, “Agbaya ni mummy ire

Uche Nnanna wrote, “Serious Agbaya mommy ire”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 1 day ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME