“My feelings for Groovy was genuine until…..” BBNaija’s Phyna opens up (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

“My feelings for Groovy was genuine until…..” BBNaija’s Phyna opens up (Video)

Big Brother Naija ‘Level Up’ winner, Ijeoma Otabor popularly known as Phyna has opened up on her break-up with co-star, Groovy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e9ad4a8856bd1ff50988afb49dffa4c0.jpg

In a recent interview, Phyna claimed that her relationship with Groovy was all A-game, though, she genuinely liked him.

Her, initially, the relationship was genuine to her, but when she found out that Groovy was in love with another housemate, Chomzy, she decided to play him.

She further claimed that a discussion she overheard between Groovy and another housemate about how to play her since she was a top contender in the house, made her romantically detach herself from him.

“Initially, originally getting into the relationship it was genuine for me, till I found out that it wasn’t genuine for him.

So when I heard that he wanted some other girl, though I liked him, no cap, when I found out how it was going, I just happened to be smart. Like common I am an Edo girl, I no fit carry last.

I knew it was a game and I am someone that if I need something I can bend so low, so I’m continuing playing my game.

I realized this when I found out that he had another girl he liked and I overheard someone telling him that he should stick with me since I am a top contender in the house, and when he leaves he can pursue the girl he likes”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Phyna Reacts As Wizkid Fights Davido On Twitter
Forum | 7 hours ago

Phyna Reacts As Wizkid Fights Davido On Twitter

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 4 days ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday