“I’m sending you to your father’s house” BBNaija Saskay breaks the internet with raunchy photos

Forum 10 months ago

“I’m sending you to your father’s house” BBNaija Saskay breaks the internet with raunchy photos

Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Tsakute Saskay Jonah, otherwise known as Saskay, has broken the internet with raunchy photos of herself.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c3b87315a4287edb8691d0214278aee5.jpg

The black beauty shared jaw-dropping photos of herself on her verified Instagram page with a quote that reads, “All your angles drive me cr#zy like danfo driver” -Mannywellz.

Saskay’s photos stirred lovely reactions from BBNaija stars and other entertainment celebrities who took to her comment section to appreciate her boldness.

Celebrities like Maria Chike Benjamin, Yerins Abraham, Arinola, Jemima Osunde, Nini Singh, Boma Akpore, Beauty Tukura, and Kay Vee, acknowledge Saskay’s photos with lovely comments.

Maria wrote, “I’m sending you back to your father’s house. They want to spoil you for me in Lagos 🥹🥹.. my wife”

Arin commented, “What’s burning?? Can anyone smell it?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son
Forum | 2 days ago

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor